In this age of the Internet, keeping up with the competition demands cultivating contacts even when you are sleeping. It’s Social Fusion! This is a user-friendly guide to leveraging the power of LinkedIn to build visibility, make connections, and support your brand. They say everyone in the world is connected by no more than 6 people. You know who you are but who else in this socially networked world knows you? There are millions and millions of registered users on LinkedIn, but relatively few seem to have any real direction on how to use LinkedIn to achieve their social networking goals. Do you?
42 Rules for 24-Hour Success on Linked In will provide you with the ability to
- Create a clear understanding for why you are using LinkedIn and support it with a thoughtful strategy and a commitment of time.
- Generate a high level perspective of ways that LinkedIn can offer opportunities for success ranging from the Job Seeker to the Sales Person and everyone in between.
- Leverage the most effective ways to communicate your brand and your value.
- Use efficient strategies to build a high quality network of connections
- Tap into some of the most powerful tools that LinkedIn offers to demonstrate your expertise
- Learn specific tactics and step by step rules for using various LinkedIn functionality.
Purchase at Amazon
Purchase the eBook
I still meet a lot of people in job search who are not familiar with LinkedIn or if they are, they have no idea how to leverage its power for an effective job search campaign. I just finished reading '42 Rules for 24-Hour Success on LinkedIn'. This is a great book for the LinkedIn novice because authors Chris Muccio, David Burns, and Peggy Murrah offer the reader guidance on the strategy of LinkedIn and a step by step tutorial on how to use all of its features. You can save yourself a lot of time and energy by reading the book and then applying the information to your LinkedIn strategy. You really can get up to speed on LinkedIn in 24 hours if you read this book. From front to back cover, you should be done with the book in an hour. This leaves you 23 hours to create your strategy and get comfortable with navigating the site. If you have been thinking about adding online networking to your search strategy in 2009, this book is a great place to start.
- Barbara Safani, www.careersolvers.com
This book is a very practical, yet easy and fun read. It is impressive in its clarity presenting the various aspects for generationg 24-hour success on LinkedIn without the typical hype. You will come away understanding the core business principles driving your LinkedIn success.
- Mitch Meyerson, Founder of Guerrilla Marketing Coaching and author of 'Mastering Online Marketing'. www.mitchmeyerson.com
These 42 Rules provide entrepreneurs, corporations and job seekers with gems of advice and are the perfect resource to make sense of how you can generate success with LinkedIn.
- Michael Port, author of 'Book Yourself Solid' & 'The Contrarian Effect'
Peggy, Chris and David have created an easy-to-read and implement guide to LinkedIn that really does the job of getting you connected fast. In the social networking jungle, this is one of the best guides you'll find - for a site that reaches YOUR people!
- Suzanne Falter-Barns, www.getknownnow.com
Reading this book will give you a solid foundation for your LinkedIn strategy!
- Jason Alba, CEO of JibberJobber.com and author of 'I'm on LinkedIn - Now What??'
'42 Rules for 24-Hour Success on LinkedIn' provides straightforward, common sense advice on how to get the most out of LinkedIn - the most popular social networking site for busy professionals. In this compact book, Chris, David and eEggy show you what to do to leverage the power of social networking on LinkedIn. And they do it in an easy to use, enjoyable read. If you want tobuild a network of likeminded professionals, you need to be on LinkedIn. If you're on LinkedIn you need to read '42 Rules to 24-Hour Success on LInkedIn'
- Bud Bilanich, The Common Sense Guy, Bestselling author of 'Straight Talk for Success'
From a business perspective, social networking is changing every day with new technology, tools and strategies. With so many options at our fingertips, users are challenged simply trying to determine where to begin and how to effectively use these tools. Given this bewildering landscape, the book '42 Rules for 24-Hour Success on LinkedIn' ties it all together quite simply and provides excellent practical tips on and adivce as how to effectively embrace all this change.
- J. John Simione, Senior Vice President, MARSH, www.marsh.com
As an Executive providing counseling to hundreds of displaced employees annually, I'm always looking for new ways to to provide job seekers with leading edge tools to make their searches more effective. This book nails it! It is a user-friendly roadmap for understanding the power of LinkedIn and helps move readers successfully along the path of their choosing. I highly recommend this to both clients and businesses!
- David Bennington, Vice President-Consulting Services, Right Management
Amazing! In this timely and cutting-edge book, the authors share their secrets to increasing your ROI on your online networking efforts. They give an abundance of tips and strategies to develop relationships using LinkedIn. Learn how to automate and leverage relationships through Social Fusion. I strongly recommend this book to anyone who wants to increase their sales results. If you want to build visibiltiy and develop profitable relationships, read this book!
- Rick S. Cooper, MBA, The Sales Results Expert, www.rickscooper.com
LinkedIn has quickly emerged as a powerful networking took and '42 Rules' is a terrific actionable guide to help the savvy professional leverage LinkedIn effectively. The Rules provide a strategic framework that enables the user to quickly build their LinkedIn network and more importantly, use that network to drive their LinkedIn "brand" to deliver results, opportunities and action.
- Alex Sevilla, Assistant Dean & Director of MBA Programs; The University of Florida